Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Internet Marketing Bible - "The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet"

There are millions of Web sites out there, hundreds of millions of Web pages and about the same amount of ideas conveyed through them -- so how can someone who is searching for information be sure the information found is of some value?

Here I was, a confused searcher without direction, surrounded solely by those who tried to come across as experts in online marketing but suceeded only in making me more confused.

This was the case until one day I found Corey Rudl's web site. It was a few years ago now and I cannot remember how I made this discovery, but I can honestly say I discovered a treasure! His information product is 1000+ pages covering every corner and aspect of Internet Marketing, in detail and most importantly written in clear, understandable language, logically constructed, and directed at people like myself who knew nothing about any type of marketing.

Having read the two chunky binders not only did I learn all about Online Marketing -- I also became confident, he made me realise what at the time was so important- that I CAN do it! I can establish my own Internet business and make it profitable!

Corey's first online venture was his ebook which he was selling via his web site www.carsecrets.com . That was then when he started testing different sales copy, headlines etc and discovered that the implimentation of just a small change can bring great results in revenue, overnight! That website earn him thousands of dollars.

He was a founder of The Internet Marketing Center where he developed and tested many other products and ideas, earning himself the title of Internet Guru- and $40 million...!

Unfortunately, I'll never have chance to meet this great man in person. Corey died in a car accident last year. It was a shocking news which I couldn't believe at first. He was a fantastic mentor who inspired, and still inspires, thousands. I personally followed and benefitted from his genius by accommodating his personal philosophies for business success:

* Choose success.
* Test something new today.
* Make opportunities to learn.
* Seek out great teachers.
* Define your goals, and take action to reach them.

I believe Corey Rudl will inspire you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home